Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Harry Potter Spoilers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Harry Potter Spoilers

    http://www.zendurl.com/h/hallows/

    List of those who die.

    I dont even read these books and even I'm a little sad about the first one on the list (I was forced to watch a couple of the movies lol).
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter Spoilers

    where did the spoilers come from? are they accurate?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter Spoilers

    Actually it is comming out that the book posted was a fake the one posted has 746 pages the book that is comming out friday has 789 pages
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter Spoilers

    So someone had the time and creativity to write a 746 page "Fake" Book? LOL somehow I am not totally surprised

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter Spoilers

    We dont know if this is the spoilers are accurate or not until the actual book comes out. We shall see. Not that I'm going to read it....

    Here are some more spoilers
    http://seclists.org/misc/harrypotterspoilers.html
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter Spoilers

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We shall see. Not that I'm going to read it....</div></div>


    Sure LOL I hear you go by "House elp6n" on the Potter message bords [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]


    Sorry could not help myself

  7. #7
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter Spoilers

    I was too nosey and had to look at the spoiler websites even though I knew I'd have to read the book too and I'm happy to say the websites are inaccurate =) BTW book 7 is def. my fave thus far I just hope she continues writing...


    My biggest problem with this movie was they spent too much time in the classroom some of that could have been cut and then the death of Black was over in what 2 seconds not a very good dramatic ending, they left out the whole connetion between Neville and Harry which was an important part, no Howlers (sp?), it was the worst movie of all the previous one. Granted this book was a little slower of the others but still....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2007
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter Spoilers

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I hadn't read the spoilers until just now. They couldn't have got it more wrong if they had tried. A few things were right, but the details were all wrong. I refused to look at any spoilers or hints, I wanted to enjoy the last book. It was quite good, I still think three is my favorite, but seven did keep me on the edge of my seat. At one point I wasn't sure I could finish it, so I read the last sentence and told myself that I could finish it. J.K. Rowling gave us characters and a place to challenge our imaginations, and wrote in a way that made us feel what her characters were feeling. That is not easy to do. I hope she keeps writing, even if it isn't Harry Potter. She has a wonderful gift, and I'm glad the rest of us were able to enjoy it.
    Some people's reality is a fantasy because they don't know the difference between truth and lies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •